Madhav V. Naik, MD, FACS
Dr. Madhav Naik is a 1955 graduate of Wilson College in Mumbai, India, receiving his medical degree in 1962 from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, formerly Government Medical College, in Bangalore, India.
He held his medical internship in 1963 at St. Thomas' Hospital in Nashville, Tenn., and his residency from 1964-69 at Saint Thomas - Midtown Hospital, formerly Baptist Hospital, also in Nashville.
He received his fellowship in 1966 through the Royal College of Surgeons in London and became a staff physician for Heatherwood Hospital in Ascot, England, before returning to Tennesee in 1967 as a surgical instructor at Meharry Medical College in Nashville and as attending staff at George W. Hubbard Hospital through 1971.
He traveled to Buffalo, N.Y., in 1971 as a clinician in surgery at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, formerly Roswell Park Memorial Institute, where he became proficient in chemotherapy, endoscopy and cancer-based surgeries.
Dr. Naik became a surgeon with the Enoch Callaway Cancer Clinic in 1972 and a staff member of West Georgia Medical Center in 1972, where he has remained since then.
He is affiliated with the International College of Surgeons, the Indian Medical Council, the General Medical Council, the Medical Association of Georgia and the Troup County Medical Society. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery and a Fellow with the American College of Surgeons.
As a member of West Georgia Physicians, Dr. Naik and his staff at West Georgia Surgery & OB/GYN provide
• Advanced laparoscopic surgery
• Vascular procedures for dialysis access, carotid artery disease and peripheral vascular disease
• Comprehensive cancer care for colon, breast, thyroid and other tumors
• Pediatric care, including surgical treatment of umbilical and inguinal hernias, pyloric stenosis and soft-tissue infections, and gallbladder ailments
• Complete skin care, including surgical removal of skin cancers, moles, skin polyps, skin tags and cysts, with a strong emphasis on ensuring a good cosmetic outcome
106 Lukken Industrial Drive W.
LaGrange, GA 30240
(706) 880-7204 Tel
(706) 882-5758 Fax
American College of Surgeons
Royal College of Surgeons, London
Vanderbilt University Affiliated Hospitals, Nashville, TN
Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, NY
Joined Medical Staff